Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do i get dryer hair?

It's really not that bad for me at all, but i wish my hair was dry. like really dry. I have short hair and i shake my head a lot and put hair spray in it every morning (pureology, serious colour care, antifade complex, in charge plus, firm finishing spray... that's what the bottle says. it's just one product.) Is there anything I could do to make my hair dryer? I like my hair messy and kinda spiky and I straighten it every morning, but sometimes it just looks a little greasy and it makes me angry.How do i get dryer hair?
Wash it every day and shampoo twice, no conditioner!


blow dry it quickly and on a hot heat.How do i get dryer hair?
For me it helps when i dry it upside down with the blowdryer.


Also, what might work for you, I don't know if you have it in your area (Im from the Netherlands) but we have something called dry shampoo. It's like a spray, some sort of white powder and it's meant to use when youre hair is a bit greasy and you don't have time to wash it. It smells sooooo good and also makes your hair alot dryer but not permanently, only when you use it. so for like a day.


Hope this helps!
My hair stylist gave me smooth by Paul Mitchell. It helps cut dry time in half and you can style it and it doesn't look greasy at all. I think that work for ya, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment