Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Has your hair ever gotten stuck in the blow dryer/ hair dryer? Poll?

If yes, please answer the following questions:





1) Were you using a blow dryer with a filter over the air intake?


2) How did you get your hair out of the blow dryer?


3) Did it break off/ rip out any of your hair?





Thanks!Has your hair ever gotten stuck in the blow dryer/ hair dryer? Poll?
OMFG yes.





1) Yes


2) I turned it off, and it kinda snagged my hair Dx, and my mom yelled at me to 'stop fooling around'


3) Rip out a bit, not really noticeable. but people asked me the next day if i got a haircut...:PHas your hair ever gotten stuck in the blow dryer/ hair dryer? Poll?
it didnt get stuck in the hair dryer but i was blow drying the back of my hair with a roller brush and when i pulled the brush out there was a huge clump of my hair stuck in it coz the hair dryer had burnt it off. its only just grown back to the same length as the rest of my hair XD
1. yes


2. i shut it off and pulled the strands of hair out lol.


3. it actually BURNT it =[ lmao





i remember my sister once got her hair stucked up in the vaccum and it burnt some of it uqh it was so nasty i couldnt breathe there was soo much smoke lol and she had a migraine for 5days =/
yes my hair got stuck and it hurts like crazy. Yes it did rip out hair.
I don't wanna talk about it! :( Ha Ha It was funny though! And yes it ripped my hair out.
yes my hair did get cuaght. i turned off the hairdryer really fast so i was able to just pull out my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment