Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blow dryer hair damage?

Ok, I just started to use a blow dryer for hair (I am a guy with medium length hair). I know it can cause heat damage, but I am wondering...just how much? Is it permanent...like tattoo permanent? Or can it be fixed?





I've been told there is stuff you can use to protect your hair, but I don't want to buy any expensive products. I do have some Fructuse hair putty (which is close to gel) and some other stuff that makes the hair more moldable, but it doesn't become hard like would, so you can continue to mess with the hair.





Anyway, I really just need to know how damaging it is.Blow dryer hair damage?
I really dont think its too damaging. I blow dry my hair almost everyday and it isnt dry at all. Just use a lower setting then comepletely on hot, like use a warm setting. Also if your blow dryer has a cooling setting, everytime after i blow dry my hair, or if im blow drying it and am not comepletely done yet but my hair feels really hot, i cool it done with the cool setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment